Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for accurately answer incoming telephone calls from prospective and existing customers regarding a variety of banking related questions that range from basic complex in nature. May work on additional project responsibilities including mentoring, system testing, and escalations as needed.
Training: Starts April 12th for 4 weeks, Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm CST (adjust to your time zone)
Work schedules are released in and will adjust to Central Time Zone before and after Daylight Savings (-2 hours CST to -1 hour CST after Daylight Savings)
Schedule A: (Part Time) Monday-Saturday 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM; Sundays and 1 flex day off during the week
Schedule B: (Part Time) Sunday-Friday 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM; Saturdays and 1 flex day off during the week
Schedule C: Sunday-Friday 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM; Saturdays and 1 flex day off during the week
Schedule D: Monday-Saturday 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM; Sundays and 1 flex day off during the week
Schedule E: Monday-Saturday 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM; Saturdays and 1 flex day off during the week
Schedule F: Sunday-Friday 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM; Saturdays and 1 flex day off during the week
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively processes customer requests and transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures including utilizing the Language Line process to serve non-English speaking customers.
- Provides information on bank products as requested by the customer
- Recommends alternative banking products and/or make referrals to other departments
- Completes maintenance as requested including address changes, check orders, stop payments, account closings and ATM/Debit card captures.
- May answer customer telephone banking inquiries via email.
- May perform posting functions for debit card requests.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
Understands and adheres to all training and bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
- Effectively use all applicable systems, technology and software to perform job functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, courteously and provide the customer with accurate information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Company -BNP Paribas
Website: https://group.bnpparibas/en/Click Here to Apply