Full Job Description
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferredResponsibility:
- Effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Provide relevant client specific statements and information as per the requests received.
- Process Trade Exceptions and/or tasks assigned as per the defined procedures and timelines.
- Investigate and resolve breaks related to financial mismatches, unconfirmed or missing trade bookings, nonreceipts, payments and interest claims that are payable or receivables.
- Liaise with all the stakeholders (front desk personnel traders, account managers, relationship managers and credit officers ) via phone/ email and chats to ensure timely and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and noneconomical in nature.
NACustomer Relationship Management:
• Liaise with all the clients, stakeholders (front desk personnel- traders, account managers, relationship managers and credit officers ) via phone/ email and chats in ensuring faster and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and non-economical in natureProcess Improvements and Process Adherence:
• Contribute towards process improvements programs in their area of work• Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives:
regular team meetings, presentation of thoughts /ideas, etc
- Follow and actively foster a risk management culture within the teams, where issues are raised / resolved on time.
Must Have Skills
- Customer Service
Good To Have Skills
- Order Management(Retail)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Company – Cognizant
Website – https://www.cognizant.com/