Customer Service Professional
Pay: $13.00 – $15.15 an hour
Full Job Description
Are you looking for the opportunity to utilize your ability to help people? PREMIER Bankcard is looking for friendly, outgoing individuals to expand its team of Customer Service Professionals to handle inbound calls, take payment information, and answer customer questions, all while working from home!
Potential to career path after the first three months and then again after an additional nine months. That’s two promotions within a year! We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
This opportunity is open to candidates who reside within the states of South Dakota, Iowa or Minnesota ONLY, and whose home address is within 60 miles of our Sioux Falls physical PREMIER Bankcard location.
Compensation and Schedule
Competitive hourly pay with additional pay for working premium hours. Starting wage is determined based on prior work experiences, with a minimum of $13.00 – $15.15 an hour.
Monday – Friday 12:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.; every other Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Part-time shifts available 20 – 35 hours per week. Hours: Monday – Friday 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. every other Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Split Shifts 7:30-12:30 and 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. every other Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Up to three weeks of paid training, with a self-paced electronic learning environment! Live training support will also be provided with the use of video conferencing tools. There will be times that you will need to report to the site but this will be minimal and you will be notified in advance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer communications via inbound telephone calls to provide information with an emphasis on high quality service
- Take and process payment information
- Answer billing inquiries and other common questions
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Self-starter and perform independently while working remotely
- Ability to problem solve small computer issues independently
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain strong communication with management by phone and other electronic means
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess strong PC skills
- Ability to be patient and attentive to detail
- Excellent verbal and listening skills and ability to use positive language
- Time management skills
- Customer Service, and call center experience is required
- PREMIER to provide the PC
- Headset will be provided by PREMIER
- PREMIER to provide telephone and vonage box
- High speed internet access, DSL connection or cable modem is required (this cannot be a wireless connection)
- Having a smart cell phone is necessary for accessing a security token application
- Software functionality to be provided via PREMIER Bankcard
- Use of cellular phone or cordless land line phone is prohibited while in PREMIER workspace
- Need to be able to pass speed test from https://www.speedtest.net/
- (50 MB/s download speed and 8 MB/s upload speed required)
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
- Shift differential pay of up to 20%, plus 10% differential pay for bilingual reps (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
- Additional monthly compensation for high performers in the form of incentives, spot awards and bonuses
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
- 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
- Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
- PREMIER Wellness Program
- Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
- Paid community volunteer hours
- Special employee parties and incentives
Company – First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard
Website: https://www.firstpremier.com/Click Here to Apply