Customer Service, Travel & Hospitality
To be discussed.
This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. Responsibilities will also include ground operations, aircraft cleaning, security, operations and commissary duties as required.
What are some of the daily duties of a CSA/GOA?
* Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats
* Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations, and seating arrangements
* Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers and provide hotel, meal, and taxi vouchers when appropriate
* Ensure FAA, Allegiant Air and airport regulations are followed
* Enforce safety/security measures and monitors safety sensitive zones
* Assist Customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding
* Load and unload baggage and co-mail of various weight and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas
* Marshal in the planes and push back the aircraft
* Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, pushback tractors, deicers, etc.
* Coordinate, provide training and ensure training requirements are met for all employees, i.e., new hire, recurrent, supplemental and local training issues
* Other duties as assigned
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be a CSA/GOA?
* Basic computer skills; Knowledge of general office equipment
* Must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude
* Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations
* Ability to read and write English
* Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy
* Work in extreme outdoor conditions
* Ability to push/pull/lift up to 300 lbs on a continuous basis
* Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
* Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
* Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
* Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
* Able to attend required trainingClick Here to Apply