Customer Order Specialist
Pay: $11.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Our Customer Order Specialists make someone’s day every day! Shop with our HSN customers by leading them through their sales purchases and suggesting additional products they might enjoy, educating them about HSN products and providing an interaction that is fun and personal. All order service calls are with our customers calling us for the opportunity to shop and learn more.
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must live in the state of Florida or Greater Nashville, TN area
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent or 18 yrs or older
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) with a wired jack near your computer must be able to provide Florida area code or area codes 615, 931, or 629.
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (727,813, 552, 352, 863, 941, 321, 386, or 407 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- The Work at home phone number must be the home residence
- Previous experience in order service and/or customer service
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Must meet the Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High-speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN/QVC is proud to offer a new compensation step plan, that allows you to receive incremental pay increases periodically throughout the year, and the duration of your employment.
The Order Service Specialist’s starting rate is $11.50/hr and will increase every 3 months for your first year. From there, you will automatically receive an increase every 6 months!
Company – QVC
Website: https://www.qvc.com/Click Here to Apply