Customer Happiness Specialist
Pay: From TBD
Full Job Description
You are the upbeat and personable one in your crew and love making people feel
great. You are also super organized. Doesn’t everyone have a printed to do list? You
will excel at Lunya because you thirst to grow and learn and have an exceedingly
high bar for excellence.
What you’ll do:
- Provide front-line customer support for our community via email, live chat,
- Increase customer retention by fostering a culture of providing a best in class
- Collect, document, and organize invaluable customer feedback on product,
phone and social media channels.customer experience and achieving key customer satisfaction goals.design, and delivery.
- Turn order problems into successes with thoughtful customer interaction.
- Work closely with our customers and internal teams to help identify and
escalate issues appropriately.
- Provide concierge level service to our most valued customers.
- Develop compelling, insightful recommendations based on quality data
analysis and lead execution against recommendations quickly and accurately.
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems
and creatively deliver results.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Motivated self starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Passion for people
- Articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and have a thoughtful,
creative and friendly writing style
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in an ever-evolving
- A multi-tasking ninja with a keen sense for prioritization and organization
- Extremely detail oriented, resourceful and able to do your own research and
discover creative solutions to issues you may encounter
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Spreadsheets and MS Office
- You are flexible and available to work some weekends and holidays
This position is work-from-home but based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Only Georgia
applicants will be considered.
Please send a cover letter with the answers to the following questions and your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can help us change the world – one
bedroom at a time.
1. What do you think makes a good customer service specialist?
2. Tell us about your computer skills.
Company – Lunya
Website: https://www.lunya.co/Click Here to Apply