Full Job Description
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We are looking for Customer Experience support to join the growing team at one of our pre-launch startups! This role requires someone who is customer centric, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and is process oriented. We are looking for people who are also passionate about the health and wellness space and are excited to create an outstanding experience for our customers as they achieve their weight loss and health goals.
This opportunity can be full-time or part-time.
- Answer incoming calls, texts, emails, and chats from customers and document relevant information as needed.
- Identify customer issues and resolve in a timely manner, working with the appropriate cross functional teams as needed.
- Create a feedback loop between customers, health coaches, and the customer support team to help improve the customer’s experience.
- Document standard operating procedures as we scale.
- Maintain a positive attitude while engaging with customers and internal team members.
- Identify and recommend updates based on customer feedback in relation to our product, FAQs, services, and more.
- Organized, detail oriented team player with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment .
- Comfortable working through ambivalence and resistance with customers.
- Strong communication skills – writing, typing and phone.
- Must be open to feedback and have a desire to continuously learn and grow .
- Experience with Kustomer a plus.
- Seniority Level: Entry Level.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Company – Atomic