Customer Engagement Programs
Full Job Description
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform businesses and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves on our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
The Customer Engagement Programs Intern will be a member of the Demand Generation Marketing department reporting directly to the Head of Executive Engagement Programs.This is a hands-on, remote, part-time internship involved in projects across multiple geographies in which you will play an integral part in the operation of customer relations, executive programs, and customer advocacy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Active involvement in departmental initiatives and programs, including the customer reward programs
- Assist program promotion, follow-up, and social media agendas
- Support in communication both inter and intra team: collaborating closely with the Event Team, Sales, and Customer Success
- Manage invoices, budget, and membership/attendee organization
- Operational involvement in the planning, production, and delivery of community events across North America
- Schedule and support event preparation for the Global Executive Sponsorship Program
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
- Availability to work part-time 20+ hours per week
- Background in marketing or public relations preferred
- Self-motivated and dedicated; hungry to get started with a growing company in a thriving, fast-paced environment
- Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows through reliably
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- Prior experience using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint a huge plus
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success and efficiency
- Articulate and great communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A fun working culture where you can learn hands-on whilst being exposed to a dynamic, multi-region, inter-team work environment
- We offer the opportunity to manage your own tasks and projects with full support from your team
- A multi-function/multi-discipline team to learn from, plus access to learn from other functions
- Structured personal & professional development
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- “2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For” by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data-driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability, and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Company – Talend
Website: https://www.talend.com/Click Here to Apply