Customer Claims Specialist
Pay: $16 an hour
Full Job Description
Job LocationCorporate Headquarters – Phoenix, AZ
Education LevelHigh School
Salary Range$16.00 Hourly
Job CategoryUndisclosedDuties and Responsabilities
After Hours Specialist (Part-Time after completing full-time training)
CRS Temporary Housing is a leader in our industry providing temporary housing solutions to individuals who are displaced from their home due to loss. Working with insurance companies and the policyholders, we provide a variety of solutions to make this difficult time easier.
Our office is located near Metro Center in Phoenix, AZ. This part-time position will be set up to work from home, and may come to the office periodically for training and/or meetings. Computer and phone equipment will be provided. You must have reliable high-speed internet service and a suitable workspace at your residence.
The schedule will include approximately 5 hours each day on Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday. The shift may be 10 AM – 3 PM or something similar. The hourly rate for this position is $16.00 per hour.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME TRAINING SCHEDULE MONDAY – FRIDAY FROM APPROXIMATELY 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM FOR 1-2 WEEKS, THEN WILL TRANSITION TO THEIR PART-TIME SCHEDULE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls, assisting callers or transferring calls as appropriate.
- Focus on outbound calls during the shift to verify hotel check-outs.
- Take hotel and housing requests from insurance adjusters.
- Complete hotel bookings as needed.
- Input and maintain accurate records and customer details into the Sales Force program.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Demonstrate professional communication and behavior at all times while on the job.
- Complete report requests, literature requests, or other duties as assigned.
- One or more years Customer Service experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with internal and external parties.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
- Intermediate computer experience – MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed established standards for quality and productivity.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during potentially stressful situations.
- Stable work history with excellent attendance.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
- Typing speed 45 wpm or higher preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Company – CRS Temporary Housing
Website: https://crsth.com/Click Here to Apply