Customer Service, Insurance
$14.00 PER HOUR
Our Service Representatives contribute to the goals and overall success of the Company due to their direct contact with current and potential customers. They are located in various contact centers and inbound calls on behalf of agents. The primary responsibilities of a Service Representative include:
– Knowing where to find the answers to a variety of insurance-related questions and helping the customer understand the next steps in the process
– Providing emergency assistance and taking detailed messages for agents and claims personnel as needed
– Providing a remarkable customer experience
– Communicating with customers in a courteous manner using approved scripts via phone or written correspondence
– Working in a collaborative team environment while meeting quality standards
– Being accountable to their team, their work and their schedule
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
– Successful completion of required training programs
– Listen and communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
– Work from established procedures, scripts and job aids and handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone
– Escalate problems or inquiries as needed
– Maintain quality, accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
The Customer Care Center (CCC) is an after-hours and weekend operation that supports a 24 hour and 7 days a week work environment driven by our customer demands. Bilingual Spanish skills are desired, but not required. Competitive candidates may participate in pre-employment testing and phone interviews.
TRAINING: Once hired, selected candidates will attend an 8 week MANDATORY paid training.
Onboarding first week Mon-Fri 7 am to 1 pm.
Technical/Functional Training Mon – Thurs 7 am -12 pm & Fri 7 am – 11 am.
Hands on training Sat, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7 am – 12 pm & Fri 7 am – 11 am
WORK SCHEDULE: The work schedule is a set schedule of 24 hours per week and will include working a full Saturday and/or Sunday every week and may include working some holidays in the future. Due to the nature of our business, flexibility in the work schedule is needed and future work schedules may change based on business needs.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply