Hiring for a Test Administrator to join ourteam based in Hollywood, FL.
Pearson VUE is abusiness of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company with global-reach andmarket-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New Yorkstock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson is an EqualOpportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-verify. Allqualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, andindividuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE is seeking a part-time Test Administrator for our Hollywood, FL location.
– Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
– This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
– Ability to work 10-15 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
– Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7am-7pm various shifts as scheduled, any day Monday through Friday.
– Saturday hours are 7am-5pm about 3 Saturdays per month.
– Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
Starting Pay $10.50/hr.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
Monitors examinees while testing.
Maintains a secure testing environment.
Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
Other duties as assigned.
– Minimum of 1 year customer service experience preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent is required.
– Strong communication skills are a must.
– Must be flexible in work hours and days.
– Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop & lift from a stooped position.
Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment and hear spoken words in soft voices.
Must be able to see small details at a distance. Ability to see names clearly on id cards and the computer screen.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply