Customer Care Representative
Full Job Description
Who we are…
Founded in 1911, Blick Art Materials is in its third generation of family ownership, and is the largest and oldest provider of art supplies in the United States.
At Blick Art Materials, our family owners and dedicated staff support the Visual Art Community by providing the widest selection of art supplies at the lowest prices. With extraordinary service and integrity, we strive to provide artists, educators, students, and our employees with the tools, assistance, and training they need to grow, innovate, and reach their creative potential.
The Work from Home Customer Care Representative will be expected to process inbound customer inqiries via telephone call, mail, fax, or Internet in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must be willing to travel to our home office in Galesburg, Illinois for one week of training. Travel expenses will be paid.
This position requires candidates that are able to work afternoons, evenings/nights, and at least two weekends per month.
Any hours worked 6 pm or later on Monday through Friday will pay $1 extra per hour. Any hours worked on Saturdays and/or Sundays will pay $1 extra per hour. Call center hours are 7 am – 10 pm Mondays through Fridays, 8 am to 7 pm on Saturdays, and 9 am to 7 pm on Sundays.
- Conduct customer contacts thoroughly in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Comply with special instructions on customer orders or accounts.
- Analyze customer needs and inform customers of price totals, anticipated delays, and additional information as necessary.
- Attempt to sell additional merchandise to customer.
- Keypunch orders with speed and accuracy.
- Train newly hired staff members.
- Open and process mail orders.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Route calls to other departments, in order to promote exceptional customer service.
- Follow and support Dick Blick policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Guidebook.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Strong organizational skills, listening skills, and effective decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while using good judgment.
- Proficient with keyboarding and 10-key number pad.
- Ability to work effectively with team members to accomplish desired goals, especially under pressure during peak order and shipping times.
Education:High school diploma or equivalency.
Company – Blick Art Materials
Website: https://www.dickblick.com/Click Here to Apply