To be discussed.
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
* Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
* Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
* Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
* Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
* Recommend products that best suit the customer.
* Ability to read and interpret documents.
BENEFITS, BENEFITS AND MORE BENEFITS!
– Full Time Employment
– Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
– Educational assistance
– Paid Time Off
Fun working environment!
Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL HAVE:
* Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
* Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
* Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
* Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
* The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
* The ability to work in a team environment.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* The ability to sit for long periods of time.
* Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
* Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
* Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
* Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older
* Position may require that you come into a local office/vendor site for completion of pre-employment screenings
and/or new hire documents.
If this describes you, then apply online today!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply