Creative Production Assistant
Full Job Description
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
The award winning Tastemade production team is looking for a creative content Production Assistant.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Creative production team with all administrative duties. Including but not limited to:
- Help create decks for branded content campaigns and various stakeholders.
- Keeping internal calendars up to date and documents organized.
- Brand/Content/Best practices research.
- The creation of Org projects and presentations with the direction of the producing team.
- Coordinate with freelance Producers, Line Producers, Production Managers and Post Production Managers in the Production department as well as communicate successfully with our Content Partnership Managers and Programming team to help successfully execute branded and original projects.
- Support producing team in updating production calendars and tracking deliverables across multiple clients and platforms
- Manage and update production and deliverable bible.
- Research, organize and procure shoot locations, props and/or ingredients.
- Organize and manage releases/crew lists/locations database and Creative relative to RFPs
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience as an office or set Production Assistant
- A keen interest and eye for content creation and production
- Experience with Keynote and Google Suite (Monday.com and/or Premiere Pro experience is a plus)
- Problem solving mindset
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- A detail oriented, self-starter
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work collaboratively
- A passion for Tastemade content and a positive, upbeat attitude
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation days
- Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
- Colleagues who are fellow food and travel lovers!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company – Tastemade