Education & Training, College & University, Online Teaching, Teaching
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Part-Time Course Facilitator is responsible for providing support to students throughout their course. The position will serve as a resource for students in regard to answering questions as it relates to their academic course. This will include grading assignments and responding to students’ questions and comments in a timely manner.
- Teach 3-credit undergraduate course
- Responsible for grading assignments within 3 business days of submission.
- Responsible for responding to students’ questions and comments within the LMS within 3 business days.
- Advise students using a consultative process.
- Additional course facilitation responsibilities as agreed upon by both parties.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team focused environment to meet the needs of the prospective students
- Graduate degree in related discipline.
- Masters degree in related discipline strongly preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of course facilitation and/or grading.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience in online teaching preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of Canvas LMS.
- Must have a laptop and reliable internet access.
Company – Pearson