Course Content Reviewer
Full Job Description
About Kaplan University Partners (KUP)
Kaplan University Partners’ vision is to reinvent and lead the market for enrichment programs by providing students with the best college- and career-focused educational experiences in partnership with the world’s most respected and innovative universities. We inspire students everywhere to build futures out of their passions by providing exceptional learning experiences along the path to college and career.
KUP’s Course Content Reviewer will partner with the KUP product team and subject-matter experts to deliver online program experiences that motivate, delight, and provide significant learning value to students across the globe, while satisfying university stakeholder concerns and adapting to business needs. The Course Content Reviewer will be responsible for reviewing course drafts in the LMS and identifying opportunities for content improvement. This includes notating revisions to address gaps in the content, improve the flow and organization of the course, and identify opportunities for additional interactivity.
- Course Review: Review draft versions of course content and notate suggestions for revisions and additional content to be created. This review includes but is not limited to identifying where: summaries of video content should be provided, additional resources/ supplemental materials should be added, content should be reorganized to improve flow, additional activities or “knowledge checks” should be created.
- Content Ideation: Apply pedagogical best practices and learning design methodology to make recommendations for additional learning activities or resources to include in courses.Where necessary, provide ideas and suggestions for the creation of additional interactive content that would enhance the course experience and reinforce the learning goals.
- Copy Editing: Identify spelling, grammar, and clarity errors and make necessary revisions.
- Project Management: Collaborates on multiple learning projects that span internal and external teams and is delivered on time, on budget, and in full compliance with contractual obligations. Collaborate on tasks with team members, as needed.
- Quality Assurance: Perform final course checks, ensure the course is free of typos and grammatical errors, proper settings are activated, course meets accessibility standards, and all content is live and operational.
- BA/BS; additional or specifically-relevant education valued.
- Experience work on course development projects in partnership with subject matter experts.
- Experience in applying learning science and instructional design methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in copy editing.
- Ability to work on courses across a variety of subject areas.
- Track record of developing and implementing high impact digital/online learning programs, using various technologies and innovative approaches.
- Working knowledge of learning management systems (LMS), digital media platforms, and other digital learning tools.
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements.
Job Functional AreaContent/Material Creation
Business Unit00072 Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company – Kaplan
Website: https://kaplan.com/Click Here to Apply