Customer Service, Travel & Hospitality
To be discussed.
Working Solutions agents on the Corporate Travel Agent Program will take inbound calls to schedule air, hotel, and car reservations using Sabre Red. Contractors will provide accurate domestic and international routing and pricing (and re-routing and re-pricing) information to facilitate customer decisions on itinerary selection and ticketing options for reservations and changes to existing reservations.
Contractors on this program must have experience in a GDS system or strong interest in learning Sabre.
– Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor, with responsivecustomer service to provide white glove service.
– Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors must be able to show excellent verbal communication skills to handle inbound calls.
– Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information.
– Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 25 hours per week on this program during the client’s operating hours.
– Expert Computer Skills: Experience in GDS systems, Apollo, Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or World Span.
– Travel Agent Experience: Contractors need to have prior experience in booking reservations for travel.
– Corporate travel experience preferred.
Contractors on the Corporate Travel Agent Program will need to successfully pass a background check to work this program. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply