Medical & Health, Dental, Writing, Copywriting, Online Content
In 2004, Steve Anson and Bill Esteb founded Vortala with a simple vision to help doctors grow their practice using the Internet.
Today, our dedicated team of 65 marketing professionals serve thousands of healthcare practices worldwide. Busy doctors trust Vortala to manage their practice website and lead their digital marketing strategy.
Our core values are Trust, Service and Innovation. Our team culture is based on practicing an Outward Mindset which is the simple idea that, our success is a by-product of helping others succeed.
Is our culture a good fit with your work and life philosophy?
Our brands include, Perfect Patients (allied healthcare), Smile Marketing (dental) and we’re expanding into other healthcare verticals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of our writing team, you’ll report to our Content Team Leader. The focus of your role will be listening to recorded interviews with doctors and creating engaging website content including: the homepage; doctors biography; about us; etc.
Your specific role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating patient-centric, emotionally engaging website content for chiropractic and dental websites.
- Applying company best-practices for content that converts website visitors into new patients.
- Deploying state-of-the-art writing for the web content techniques to enhance readability, browsability, visitor time-on-page and calls to action.
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Expert English language skills.
- At least five years’ professional writing experience (preferably with a focus on marketing-oriented writing).
- Experience with chiropractic or dental content is preferable but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive can-do professional attitude.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are adaptable to change and have a sense of humor, enterprising curiosity, a strong work ethic and a positive outlook, this just may be the right role for you!
Our mantra is, the company can only grow as fast as its people.
This is a part-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.
Company – Vortala Digital
Website – https://www.vortala.com/