Editing, Writing, Online Content, Copywriting
The ideal copywriter has excellent English writing skills and is excited to write high-quality, SEO-driven content that aligns with detailed, client-specific guidelines. Projects most commonly include writing web pages for eCommerce and lead generation business sites such as category pages, product descriptions, and blog posts. Our clientele is constantly evolving. We produce content for these and many other industry verticals:
- Fashion (both mass market and luxury)
- Skincare & Beauty
- Tech & Software**
- Personal Finance & Investing**
- Law (family law, product liability, divorce, etc.)**
- Home Improvement
- Automobiles & Motorcycles (OEM and aftermarket accessories)
- Health and Wellness**
- Medical / Clinical**
- Digital Marketing
- SEO / PR / Advertising / Marketing**
**Writers with a background in these highly specialized fields are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate for this position is a multifaceted technical and creative writer with at least two to four years of professional, non-academic experience.
- Candidates should understand how to write content that effortlessly blends SEO best practices and brand priorities for finished work that’s engaging, creative, and ROI-driven.
- Candidates should also be willing and able to complete careful research in order to gain a strong understanding of various industries.
- Candidates should be prepared to provide portfolios featuring published work.
We pay writers according to final word counts and quality assessed according to our KPI (key performance indicator) rubric. Writers for CT Marketing have the chance to earn between $8 and $150 on a single assignment. Average pay rates for 500-word pages range between $20 and $30 for writers who consistently earn high ratings according to our KPIs (key performance indicators). Many pages are often assigned in bulk (5 to 20 in a single assignment).
Company – Coalition Technologies
Website – https://coalitiontechnologies.com/