Editing, Internet & Ecommerce, SEO & SEM, Online Content
Romper is seeking a service-oriented lifestyle editor to join our team for a temporary, maternity-fill contract. This editor will edit a team of part-time writers to produce accurate, engaging service content across a wide range of topics, including but not limited to health and mental health, parenting, fertility and pregnancy, sex and relationships, and life as a new mom. The ideal candidate is experienced in digital media, hyper organized, has a true team spirit, and is committed to providing our readers with the information they need and want in one of the most challenging but also fun periods of their lives. This position can be remote or in the office, and requires at least 25 hours per week.
- Work closely with full-time lifestyle editors to edit and publish high quality, engaging content
- Stay plugged in to new pregnancy, parenting, and health trends that speak to readers’ interests in order to better edit and brainstorm story ideas
- Contribute to brainstorms and story ideas
- 3-5 years editing experience in digital media, preferably with at least 1 year of experience using analytics to guide strategy
- Parenting content reporting experience
- Comfort editing pieces across a wide variety of topics and themes
- A deep understanding of SEO
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London.
Company – Romper
Website – https://www.romper.com/