Full Job Description
Are you an experienced Recruiter with Life Science Industry experience? We are looking for a high performer with a focus on creating a top caliber candidate experience. This person will be working to fill corporate roles spanning finance, HR, sales, operation support, engineering and regulatory affairs.
There is a dedicated team with 6 Recruiters, most of whom have been with the company for a number of years in a contract position (1 person is new). This is an autonomous role, but requires weekly meetings with the Recruitment team. Some positions require working directly with Hiring Managers, and other positions require working with a dedicated Operations Team member, as some candidates will fit for multiple roles.
Recruiter will ongoingly recruit passive and active candidates for a variety of positions. In addition to managing job postings, this person in this role will be responsible for finding passive candidates via a Linkedin Recruiter seat (provided).ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Conduct interactions with candidates in a timely, professional and responsive manner while setting appropriate expectations.
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for recruitment based on talent supply & demand.
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidates in presentation and short-list process
- Effectively communicate candidate opportunities and client value proposition.
- Agency or RPO experience is a must, with corporate experience is preferred.
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience.
- 3+ years in life science industry.
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Linkedin Recruiter usage.
Company – Biolink360Click Here to Apply