We’re looking for contract blog post writers on a B2B website. This is a perfect opportunity for folks that love to write, enjoy business topics, and want complete flexibility with their work hours and workload.
There’s no spec work or other shenanigans with us. Simply do the writing and get paid.
Here’s what to expect:
- 2000+ word blog posts.
- These posts will be published under the byline of one of our other authors.
- Once your draft is finished, they’ll go through a very light round of editing and then get published. We try to avoid any back-and-forth on posts if possible.
- All the topics will be about business and include things like how to create websites, software tool reviews, marketing, etc.
- Must have bandwidth to write at least one post per week.
- Open to international and US candidates.
- 100% remote, work from anywhere you like.
How Our Writing Process Works
You’ll be given a topic, outline, and headline for every post. There’s no need to worry about finding an exciting angle or wondering if you’re going in the right direction. We figure that stuff out ahead of time so you can focus on the writing. This also avoids having to do any heavy rewrites. From the beginning, the post will have the right structure and direction.
Once you’ve completed your draft of the post, we’ll review and make minor edits. We know that endless rewrites are a drag for everyone. Our goal is to get the post polished and published without any back and forth. We typically give feedback on the first few posts for any new writer to help them improve their writing. After that, we prefer to publish posts without any rewrites once the writer can hit our quality guidelines on their own.
– URLs to the 2 published blog posts that you’re most proud of.
– What’s your favorite business software tool and why?
– Your contractor rate per blog post.
If there’s a good fit, we’ll follow up and get started immediately.
Company- Stone Press