Job Category: Content Writer
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Engaging Spanish questions require engaging content–and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for creative, motivated content writers to join our content development team. In this role, you will work closely with curriculum designers and content editors to write elegantly crafted items for Levels 1 & 2 of High School Spanish.
This is a remote, contract position.
- Create sentences for use in a wide variety of Spanish question types, including fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-drop, and multiple choice
- Compose paragraph-length passages and scripts for reading and listening comprehension questions, drawing subject matter from cultural topics and key language learning themes
- Write about engaging and varied topics in an authentic Spanish voice, bringing in culture as context when possible
- Meet writing specifications and requirements
- Work with our team of editors to polish and perfect your content
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Spanish, creative writing, education, or a related field
- Strong understanding of Spanish students’ reading and knowledge levels
- Experience with Spanish content development and/or teaching Spanish as a foreign language
- Familiarity with the culture of various Spanish-speaking countries
- Extremely strong writing ability and grammar knowledge, including a finely tuned sense of written Spanish usage
- Clear, engaging writing style
- Strong critical-thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous freelance writing experience is preferred
- Experience using web content management systems and writing in an online format
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply