The Content Writer will own key areas of the Chopra experience and will be responsible for both improving existing/ongoing materials and creating or building entirely new meditations and content by creating new and compelling experiences around writing Ayurvedic meditation.
In this role, you will…
- Develop a comprehensive writing content strategy experience around Ayurvedic meditation writing.
- Ensure all writing content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Work with content strategist to ensure all content supports and extends the brand’s initiatives
- Develop a functional content calendar throughout internal Chopra verticals
- Writing, creating and editing while ensuring best practices in content, grammar, messaging, and style are consistent with the Chopra brand
- Support standards for content creation, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Work with technical team to implement appropriate content
- Participate in the hiring and supervision of content/story leaders in all content verticals
- Work closely with company’s design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
Keys for Success:
- MUST have experience writing Ayurvedic meditations
- 3+ years working in the mindfulness space
- Proven experience creating compelling messages for a wellbeing content audience
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining content best practices
- Ability to do picture curation and cultivate strong visual sensibilities in alignment with the Chopra brand
- Provide writing guidance on content strategy, direction, tone, and execution
- Trained in how to tell a story using words, images, audio, and video, and an understanding of how to create content that draws a digital audience
- Must be a voracious reader and consumer of information both on digital platforms and through print publications
- Excellent communicationand listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to synthesize high-level informationinto easy-to-digest, public-facing content
- Wellness industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices:
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
Through direct to consumer and enterprise solutions, Chopra Global envisions a world where well-being is a global measure of success and a healthy, peaceful, and joyful life is accessible to all.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to “first rate” teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community has the potential to reach critical mass for a healthier world.
Company – Chopra Center
Website – https://chopra.com/