Writing, Content Writing
Do you have a knack for turning phrases? Are you great at explaining complex ideas in easy to understand language? Do you have some knowledge of film production?
Wrapbook is seeking freelance writers to create well-researched and engaging blog posts about film production and payroll. Your work will be read by our customers, as well as, the numerous people who visit our site daily looking for production resources.
- Producing drafts of blog posts in a timely manner
- Researching topics regarding payroll, insurance, and compliance laws
- Writing under provided SEO parameters
- Deadline-oriented: You’re a pro at hitting deadlines and know how to budget your time to reach them.
- Detail-oriented: You’re the kind of person who lives in the minutiae of a topic. You’ll be writing about complicated topics so specificity and clarity are highly valued. You love research.
- Communicative: Not just in your writing.
Bonus Points, if:
- You have a background in payroll, film production, or both.
- You regularly visit blogs (list them in your cover letter, if so).
- Send over links to two writing samples blog posts you’ve written.
- Please send over links of your favorite blogs, examples of writing that inspires you.
- The position is freelance, meaning you will be paid per post.
Company – Wrapbook