The GreenGeeks management team has over 40 years of experience in providing high quality, affordable website hosting. Your account will utilize only the best of breed server hardware, the most dependable network providers and the most up to date software programs available anywhere on the internet. In addition your GreenGeeks account will have a positive energy footprint on the environment as we replace, with wind power credits, 3 times the amount of energy your website will use.
* Preferred: Bachelor’s degrees in journalism, English or communications.
* Needs to be familiar with writing for the Web and best practices.
* Has at least 3 years experience as Content Writer, preferably in the tech area.
* Proficient in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
* Has a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
* Knowledge of cPanel/WHM & the web hosting industry.
* Knowledge of basic design fundamentals and familiar with digital content management systems.
* Has an understanding of shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated server hosting.
* Has a reliable high-speed Internet connection.
* Able to meet deadlines, follow editorial guidelines from Project manager.
* Will complete various content assignments set by Project Manager.
* Research & Write targeted, compelling, and high quality content for range of topics related to web hosting, small business, marketing, etc.
* Work closely and effectively with others to communicate ideas, thoughts and strategies regarding content.
* Occasionally edit and proofread content to ensure impeccable grammar, punctuation and syntax.
* Manage time effectively and meet tight deadlines.