NEO Tech is the name for the set of three leaders among mid-tier EMS companies. NEO is an acronym of NATEL, EPIC, and OnCore. With over 40 years of heritage in electronics manufacturing, NEO Tech focuses on low-medium volume/high mix-complexity products primarily in the medical, defense/aerospace, industrial and energy markets. NEO Tech is favorably positioned among mid-tier EMS manufacturers to “make amazing things happen.” NEO Tech offers full product lifecycle engineering services, manufacturing and testing of microelectronics, cable & harness interconnect products, PCBA and full box build assemblies and aftermarket repair and fulfillment services. The companies that form NEO Tech have been known for solving tough engineering problems that result in high-reliability, high-quality electronics for customers.
Headquartered in Chatsworth, CA, NEOTech has manufacturing and engineering locations in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, Ohio, Tennessee, Mexico, and China. NEO Tech maintains industry specific certifications that include ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, and MIL-PRF-38534.
NEO Tech is looking for a content writer to assist the Marketing team and enrich our website with blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
* Write clear marketing copy (white papers, case studies, email templates, blog posts, newsletters, and more) to promote our products and services.
* Submit work to the Marketing team for approval
* Prepare well-structures drafts
* Ability to write content SEO friendly
* Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
* Proven work experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Services field as a content writer
* Portfolio of publish articles
* Experience doing research
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
* Ability to meet deadlines
Please, provide cover letter, salary requirements (hourly rate), and resume. This is a contract position of 10hrs – 20hrs a week. Must have authorization to work in the United States without Sponsorship.