Pay: $25 an hour
Full Job Description
We are looking for a content strategist with strong analytic and editorial skills to be a key contributor to Verywell Fit, Verywell Family, and Verywell Mind. In this contract, remote role, you’ll work closely with our editorial and growth teams to create content briefs for new articles and our existing body of evergreen content. These content briefs are provided to our team of expert writers and editors to inform their content creation or updates.
A successful candidate must provide at least four clips that clearly demonstrate expertise with health and wellness content. Successful candidates will be able to pass a short editing test.
This is a remote position, but applicants must live within the United States and be able to commit at least 20 hours per week (with a maximum weekly commitment of 40 hours). The rate is $25 per hour.
About Your Contributions:
- Analyzing keywords and creating content briefs with SEO and editorial best practices in mind.
- Maintaining strong relationships and daily communication with editorial and SEO staff, and freelance writers.
- At least three years experience writing or editing in the health and wellness space (ideally consumer-friendly, actionable articles); knowledge of mental health space preferred.
- Worked on SEO for a publisher or similar and you have a strong editorial instinct and confidence around what makes a piece of evergreen content successful.
- Able to easily adopt an established brand voice and adhere to strict brand and style guidelines.
- Pro at competitive research—and love doing it.
- Know your way around SEMrush and Ahrefs.
Dotdash’s vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday’s 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company – Dotdash
Website: https://www.dotdash.com/Click Here to Apply