Job Category: Social Media
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$345 / mo. plus incentives and bonus
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are an international news company who value remote workers all around the world. After years of developing our workforce, we were able to provide an interactive “virtual workspace” for our team. We have daily publications of Politics, World News, Business, Entertainment, Technology, Sports and more.
The company is in need of individuals who has a knack in social media, design and content management. We are looking for Content and Social Media Managers; they are responsible for managing our daily content on all social media platforms. He/She needs to have a solid video editing skills and photoshop background since contents can be text, video or photo.
If you are the type of person who is seeking for experience, growth and value in your work, this is the place to be!
The exclusive contract offers a wide variety of training sessions. Our Content and Social Media Managers will also receive a career plan that sets him or her on a stride towards success. We develop careers, not “gigs.” If you’re the type of person who seeks growth and learning, this is the best place to be!
Our Content and Social Media Managers receive a competitive basic salary. Aside from that, there are multiple incentives for hitting different performance goals (team and individual). Scheduling and workflow are also very flexible for as long as the Content and Social Media Managers can provide outstanding output. More incentives are available for Content and Social Media Managers who will go beyond and above the call of duty!
If you enjoy the pleasure of seeing your creative outputs on all social media websites then prepare your most updated resume with two best samples of your writings (600 words each topic).Send it to email@example.com with the subject as (Description of yourself in one word)-Content & Social Media Manager” e.g. “Goal Oriented-Content & Social Media Manager”.
Here are the detailed description of the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or any course as long as with relevant work experience
- Highly creative and an excellent writer
- Good command in the English language
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills and Video Editing skills
- Exceptional communication skills and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach a wider audience base
- Create content (visuals, videos and short headlines)on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular news updates
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Be deeply knowledgeable about current events (international and local news)
How To Apply
To apply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org@aedglobalinc.com