Internet & Ecommerce, Social Media, Online Content
To be discussed.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Content Review Associate to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with our Customer Operations team, you will help deliver engaging Live Stories, Shows, Editions, and other content on Snapchat to Snapchatters across the globe.
Based out of our Venice, CA headquarters, this is a part-time role that requires the flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
What you’ll do:
* Categorize, tag, and review high volumes of Snaps for Discover, Live, etc.
* Assess and describe scenarios quickly and effectively
* Collaborate with the Content team to identify subjects and themes in Snaps from Snapchatters, publishers, and more.
What we’re looking for:
* A pop culture-savvy individual who’s always “in the know”
* Someone who knows their sports, music, art, film, politics, and/or current events, and has a diverse set of interests
* High attention to detail and nuance
* A smart and perceptive individual who can quickly read any situation
* Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work
* Someone with the flexibility to work part-time hours, evenings, and weekends
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A passion for Snapchat, and someone with an impressive Snapscore 🙂Click Here to Apply