Copywriting, Marketing, Content Management, Health and Wellness
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company? At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry — life insurance — modernize and innovate. We build digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies, and we need your help to support the delivery.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the Program Manager with the end user content. You will wear many hats — creative content writer, data entry, marketing assistant, data analysis — all ensuring successful and happy customers.
You can be located anywhere in the United States. Up to 5% travel is expected (post Covid-19). This is 30 hour per week position.
- Enter program content for various clients
- Monthly, and on an agile schedule
- Discern data and transpose into alternative platform
- Regularly review content in apps
- Correct any issues, available 24/7 to correct in app content
- Assist with content creation
- Health and Wellness related content
- Financial content
- Creative and Engaging notifications, emails, etc.
- Email template creation, monitoring
- A/B test and review of CTAs, notifications
- Client collaboration and planning
- Work with Program Manager and client on a comprehensive, end to end plan for in app development and experience for end users.
- Strategically think through dependencies
- Present plans to client when required
- Marketing Assistance
- Design and update email templates for adoption of app
- Development of copy for landing pages and app store descriptions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of marketing experience (assistant role is okay)
- Experience with software technology company
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to work with technical and business resources
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with agile tools and concepts
- Flexibility in meeting scheduling to accommodate working with people in different timezones
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- rate of pay: DOE $20-$25/hour
Company – Sureify
Website – https://www.sureify.com/