BUT FIRST — THE PERKS.
How would you like to…
• Work from home,
• Enjoy unlimited vacation,
• Be generously compensated (and appreciated!) for results,
• Join a positive and upbeat team (lots of !’s and ☺’s included), and
• Create inspiring and motivational content designed to make a difference in the world (and — who knows — maybe yourself along the way!)
If these things sound exciting to you, keep reading…
While our culture is casual and our schedules flexible, everyone on our team is smart, focused and driven. We understand you have a life, and we think that’s awesome! And also — we’d like to be a part of it!
TELL ME MORE…
Celebrity Nutritionist, Cynthia Pasquella, and the Institute of Transformational Nutrition are looking for a seasoned, self-motivated Content Manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to oversee our content strategy and execution, and manage our online presence and brand. This person will be one of the most critical members of our team.
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition is revolutionizing the standard for online nutrition coaching certification programs. It is the only educational institute teaching science, psychology, and spirituality concepts in addition to effective coaching skills and business expertise.
We’re breaking down outdated “eat this, don’t eat that” methodologies and instead supporting people with uncovering the root cause of their struggles with diet and health. Certified Transformational Nutrition Coaches who graduate from ITN are not only changing the way people think about food and health, they’re changing the world!
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition was founded and is led by Cynthia Pasquella, CCN, an industry leader with real-world experience creating a successful business that includes best-selling books, global media attention and an award-winning product line. She is known as the most sought after transformational nutritionist in the health community.
Cynthia is also famous for inspiring millions of women to discover what they’re really hungry for so they can finally make peace with food and themselves.
ITN makes a difference far beyond its industry through scholarships for U.S. Veterans and support for charitable organizations such as Just Like My Child Foundation, which works directly with leaders in Uganda and Senegal to enhance leadership capacity and motivate citizens towards self-reliance and empowerment that will sustain the community into the future without further aid.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT
You will contribute to our company by creating and curating useful and valuable content for the Cynthia Pasquella (www.cynthiapasquella.com) and Institute of Transformational Nutrition (www.transformationalnutrition.com) brands. You will own the editorial calendar and set the standard of quality for our brand, managing our style guide and ensuring consistent and classy voice, look and feel, for all content.
Content may include but is not limited to websites, blogs, promotion, social media channels, podcasts/webinars, interviews, and video scripts. You will design campaigns and promotions to increase site traffic, audience reach, and brand awareness.
And after we succeed in getting this marvelous content you’ve created in front of our audience, we care a lot to know how it performed. Therefore, you would review and analyze metrics and performance, and provide strategy recommendations.
You will feel comfortable working at both the strategic level (generating innovative ideas for how to do things better) and at the tactical level (overseeing and writing content, formatting blog posts in wordpress, conducting SEO, creating multimedia content, etc).
We are located in the Pacific Time Zone and this is a full time remote position.
OUR KNIGHT OR QUEEN IN SHINING ARMOR
• 2-3 years of online content writing and/or content management experience at a results-oriented startup or small business
• Knowledge of jargon and concepts in the health/wellness/nutrition industry
• Clear understanding of how content marketing, email marketing, SEO, paid traffic and social media all interact and help small companies grow
• Ability to write really good, and understand what’s wrong with the first part of this sentence, including excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to write in a conversational tone and using a “voice” consistent with our brand messaging
• Experience researching, writing, and posting visually engaging blog posts (1,000+ words) in WordPress with a good eye for layout and formatting
• Experience implementing advanced SEO practices
• Critical-thinking skills and demonstrated ability to use analytical tools, particularly Google Analytics, to measure, track, and split test data on performance, opt-ins, conversion rates, CTR, etc.
• Team player, comfortable working cross functionally and virtually
• Graphic design experience a plus
How To Apply
READY TO JOIN THE FUN?
Our mission is to help people worldwide experience transformation and live their dreams, and the truth is, we can’t do it without you.
Sound like fun?
And please don’t delay and miss out on this opportunity! We’re planning to fill the role with the first person who blows our socks off.
Apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “YOUR FAVORITE ADJECTIVE Content Manager Applicant” and the below:
1. Cover letter including the answers to the following questions
◦ An introduction to who you are and what you do?
◦ What appeals to you most about this job?
◦ Why are you a good fit for this position based on the required skills?
3. 1-2 writing samples (preferably links to works currently published online) showcasing your style and ability to write researched and valuable content
We look forward to meeting email@example.com