Musixmatch is the World’s Leading Music Data Company. Our mission is to provide data, tools and services that allows the experience of music to be enriched across the whole world.
Musixmatch’s community has over 30 million members and is growing fast. Each member contributes by editing, synching and translating lyrics with passion and dedication. As a Content Editor, your objective is to ensure the highest quality of Traditional Chinese content by creating and checking lyrics added by our community.
- Listen to songs, transcribe and sync lyrics following Musixmatch’s writing guidelines
- Verify lyrics added by our community
- Prioritise content creation and verification based on our client demand
- Reports to our Content Managers
- Native Traditional Chinese speaker
- Excellent knowledge of English is a plus
- BA/ BS Degree
- Previous experience in content writing and editing
- Keen on music
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Patient, attentive and results-oriented
- Part-time or Full-time
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
Company – Musixmatch
Website – https://www.musixmatch.com/