We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a Content Developer.
- The responsibilities of the Content Developer include creating original content for our website, marketing materials, and advertising.
- An ideal candidate should have great communication, research, and teamwork skills, as well as the willingness and ability to embrace product messaging and brand voice.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Developing content goals and strategies
- Collaborating with other departments and team members to brainstorm creative content
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content
- Writing new original content and editing existing content
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field
- Experience in Copywriting, or a related field
- Marketing automation experience preferred (e.g. Hubspot)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Industry specific knowledge preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest and consideration in Drips, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that this job description is a rough outline of tasks that can be expected for this position at Drips. It is in no way all-encompassing or contractual. There will be duties that are performed outside this scope and some duties included above that will not be required.
We are currently only seeking candidates for a full time position, no contractor or consulting companies. Drips does not sponsor or transfer work visas. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible for employment.
Company – Drips