Editing, Proofreading, Writing, Blogging, Online Content
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
It is the responsibility of the Content Creator to provide editing and copywriting support
- Manage the quality, quantity, and performance of blog posts
- Provide editing support to marketing team
- Create compelling copy for emails, landing pages, and print pieces
- Provide expertise and support to email marketing campaigns
- Create long form content in the for of ebooks & white papers
- Expertise in email marketing and cultivation
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Must be detail-oriented
- A problem solver
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions
Company – Pearson
Website – https://www.pearson.com/us/