Job Category: Social Media, Content
Location: Work from anywhere (Canada)
$22 CAD per hour
If you’re smart, business-savvy, a real go-getter and love a fun work relationship, read on!
AS OUR CONTENT + SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Work with our team to build a strong brand presence for us and our clients on social media platforms.
- Collaborate closely with our Client Experience Director to ensure timely and on-point execution of client deliverables.
- Take charge of content strategy, community management and community growth for both our business and our clients.
- Draft copy for social media posts, online ads, landing pages and other online content.
- Report back regularly on results and recommended next steps.
THIS POSITION IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in social media and content marketing strategy and a positive track record of results.
- The idea of helping businesses connect meaningfully with more of their people lights you up.
- You have a keen eye for evaluating success through data. (Facebook ads manager, Google Analytics, Email Marketing Providers, etc.)
- You’re able to identify roadblocks and alert the team to opportunities for improvement.
- You’re comfortable both working inside of established systems and coming up with new ones.
- You are located in Canada, but love a flexible work environment and working in a virtual team.
- Being proactive and a good team player is a natural talent for you.
- You have a passion for helping small businesses.
YOU’LL GET MAJOR BROWNIE POINTS IF:
- You’re a whiz in other digital marketing areas such as web analytics, SEO, email automation, or others.
- You know your way around business services such as: Sendible, Active Campaign, Google Apps for Business and/or Dropbox, Teamwork Projects, or similar,
- You have experience working within an agency model or in a virtual space.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU’RE A SUPERSTAR?
The Content + Social Media Specialist will have a key role in the business and will work very closely with our Chief Strategist and Client Experience Director to roll out online initiatives.
Your success will be measured as follows:
- On-time delivery: Project or content deadlines will be met without the need for constant last minute panic or micro-management.
- Client results: Your work will contribute to a positive brand image increased exposure and consistent results growth for our clients.
- Quality output: Your work will continuously meet our brand standards by the time it goes live to our clients.
- Business results: You will also contribute to a positive brand image, increased exposure and more online client inquiries for Cliqueworthy.
- Healthy workflow: You will stay on top of project work and deadlines so that we can continue to deliver top notch service that wows clients.
A FEW LAST DETAILS:
This is a virtual position, so you can work from wherever is most comfortable for you. However our headquarters is in New Westminster, BC. The ideal candidate will be available during the hours of 9AM to 5PM Pacific on week days.
The position is meant to be a part-time (10-20 hours per week to start,) contract-based work arrangement. Hours will be set based on a mutually agreed upon schedule between the successful applicant and us.
As the business grows, there will be opportunity for more hours and growth for the right candidate.
MORE ABOUT US:
Our first priority is our clients and developing long-term relationships with them. As such, we are constantly looking for ways to do better by them. That means making professional development a priority just as much as coming up with new ways to surprise and delight the people with whom we work.
Because our team works remotely, carving out time to get to know one another and creating opportunities to check-in is hugely important to us. We don’t have a water cooler, but that doesn’t mean we never take time to chat!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
No matter your role, we look for team players for who are eager to take ownership of their tasks and projects, open and honest about challenges and forthcoming with solutions. Often, that looks like thinking outside the box and getting out of your comfort zone in order to bring new ideas to the table.
We love to work with people who own the fact that they’re good at their craft and are driven to do even better the next time. At the same time, you’re not crippled by perfectionism and you can trust the team to have your back when there are setbacks.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? IF YOU SAID YES, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply