Full Job Description
Want to join an amazing company named among Washingtonian’s 50 Great Places to Work? Look no further! Apex Home Loans’ award-winning culture is centered around giving back, collaborating, and celebrating the small things. We are a tight-knit team of mortgage experts focused on providing the best possible customer experience for every client. We have built a strong reputation over our 20 years in the mortgage business and have expanded from Maryland to cover the east coast from Florida to New Jersey. We are consistently recognized as a top lender in Maryland and nationally by several publications.
Apex offers a comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, dental, vision and 401(k), along with an engaging remote environment.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Compliance Administrative Assistant to join our team for approximately 20 hours per week. The primary role of the Compliance Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Compliance team and assisting with monitoring and reviewing a variety of compliance data and reports.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review social media audits and provide ongoing monitoring
- Retrieve Filezilla for QC
- Monitor 10-day letters for compliance
- Upload investor and or MI file requests
- Monitor SecureInsigt and sign up procedures
- Handle all UDN cancellations
- Monitor HMDA pipeline for corrections/updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative support role.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Enjoys a team environment.
- Experience in the mortgage industry a plus, but not required.
- Effectively work in a remote environment.
Company – Apex Home Loans Inc
Website: https://www.apexhomeloans.com/Click Here to Apply