Community Support, Health & Fitness , Virtual Workshops
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset, sleep better, and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As a WW Virtual Workshop Community Support, you will channel your passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring members and supporting them at every step of their wellness and weight loss journey. You will help the members develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while enjoying foods they love, moving more, and shifting their mindset.
The WW Virtual Workshop Community Support is responsible for building community through both Virtual Workshops and WW Connect groups.
Deliver An Exceptional Virtual Experience by:
- Creating a welcoming environment for members and conducting private Virtual Wellness Check-Ins via Zoom chat feature
- Co-hosting Virtual Workshops
- Monitoring chat and raised hands alongside the Virtual Workshop Coach
- Managing the technical member experience (audio, visual, Zoom Functionality) during Virtual Workshops
- Sharing important links and information about the WW program, WW promotional events and more via the Zoom Chat feature
- Managing Zoom interactions including polling and breakout groups
- Establishing rapport with members and showing empathy during one-on-one interactions, actively listening and questioning
- Creating a safe, engaging, and personalized experience for each member
- Serving as an expert in WW’s scientifically proven methodology for building healthy habits, weight loss and holistic wellness
- Bringing your own personal energy to the Virtual Workshop and sharing knowledge and understanding of WW digital tools and offerings
Build Strong Connections In the Community by:
- Supporting Virtual Workshop communities in Connect via posting and sharing to build member engagement
- Encouraging member success by liking and commenting on member posts, and connecting members to support and resources when questions come up
- Actively seeking opportunities to build on-brand partnerships, attract new members, and create brand awareness, representing WW at internal and external community events
- Using social media and other platforms to engage with the WW community
Focus on Member Recruitment and Retention by:
- Fostering an inclusive, engaging, and action oriented digital community to encourage retention.
- Developing personal virtual connections with our members and providing them support and encouraging them to return to the studio
- Identifying our members’ needs and recommending the right WW products or services
- Leveraging social media to attract new members and build workshop attendance
- Living the WW lifestyle and is authentically committed to health and wellness.
Goals / Deliverables:
- Member Engagement
- Member Retention
- New Member Recruitment
- Passionate about the WW program and approach to weight loss and wellness
- Committed to supporting others in achieving their wellness and weight loss goals
- Empathetic and comfortable building rapport with our members
- Excellent at active listening and able to connect members to the WW products
- Social media and tech savvy and willing to use your smartphone
- Computer skills (G Suite, web-based applications, especially Zoom)
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Commitment to working Virtually, from home
- Interested in a flexible, part-time schedule
- Experience in customer/member service
- Must own smartphone utilized for video recording, posting group content and responding to posts
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Company – WW International (formerly Weight Watchers)