Job Category: Customer Service, Community Management
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Based on experience.
The Customer Service and Community team at Space Ape Games answers customer support queries, engages with our community on Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch, and creates content for our newsletters and in-game new feeds that drive our community. As part of the Space Ape Customer and Community Support (CCS) team you will be the face of Space Ape to our players. Our community (and our company) is fun, passionate, demanding, and a little sassy and we want someone who embodies these characteristics.
We also have roles in French, German, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Portuguese / Brazilian, Arabic, Korean, and Spanish.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Confident in reading, writing and conversing fluently in your dedicated language (you will be required to submit a writing sample and take a language test)
- Deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy
- Must be an avid mobile gamer, especially strategy games.
- Experience engaging with users on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Twitch.
- Self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to exceptional results
- Flexibility – Working hours will vary and include late evening and/or overnights
- Weekends will be required
- Prior experience in video games industry, social media, and content marketing
- Already playing Rival Kingdoms or Samurai Siege (you will be tested).
- Experience with at least one CRM system (specifically Desk.com but we will accept Zendesk, Helpshyft, Freshdesk or other comparable systems).
This position will be done remotely working from your location and not the London office.
HINT: As this is an entry-level position, the key to a successful application is a passion for mobile games, having played and understood our existing games (Rival Kingdoms/Samurai Siege), quick learner, with exceptional writing skills.
How to ApplyClick Here To Apply