Full Job Description
The Gold Foundation is seeking freelance communications & marketing team members to assist with various projects, including writing and editing, website updates, social media, and marketing.
You will report to the Associate Vice President of Communications and work with other staff members as needed.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Writes announcements about our programs and related events;
- Updates our website with new announcements, videos, program deadlines, blog posts, etc.;
- Edits blog posts and other writing from outside contributors;
- Assists with marketing campaigns;
- Assists with presentations, including PPT and speeches;
- Creates images using Canva for social media campaigns, our website, and other materials;
- Helps organize and update written materials;;
- Creates social media posts and monitors social media.
- Jumps in as needed on other projects.
- 1-3 years of communications experience;
- Pro-active and independent worker who is also a great team member;
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Experience with social media – especially Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram – and a willingness to learn new platforms and programs;
- Impeccable organizational skills with great attention to detail;
- Ability to help keep priorities and deadlines on track;
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines;
- Willingness to jump into new projects;
- Professional, gracious, and helpful attitude;
- Optional but helpful: experience with video-editing or production, photography, photo editing, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, email marketing, marketing metrics.
How to Apply:
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications/Marketing: Your Name” in the subject line:
- Your resume;
- A cover letter with the reasons why you want to join our team and your “superpowers” – those areas in which you excel, as well as areas in which you are interested in growing;
- Examples of your writing and social media posts. Any other media examples (such as videos, podcasts, newsletters, articles) would be welcome;
Job Type: Part-time by project or by hour; all positions are currently remote.
Company – The Arnold P. Gold Foundation
Website: https://www.gold-foundation.org/Click Here to Apply