Full Job Description
At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our mission is to relieve pain and improve quality of life through personalized, accessible care. We are currently looking for a Communications Center Representative to support our Fayetteville, NC team in their customer service functions.
Working under the guidance of the Communications Center Manager, you will:
- Schedules, reschedules, and cancels every patient appointment properly and according to established NSPC guidelines.
- Obtains and records patient demographics, insurance information, and all other pertinent details accurately in new and current patient charts to guarantee proper medical care and accurate claim payments.
- Forwards all prescription requests, including those received through the patient portal, in a timely manner to the responsible provider.
We require the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of cell center experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to use PC based office productivity tools (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel) as necessary; general computer skills necessary to work effectively in an office environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate the phone skills required to triage incoming calls and the ability to take clear, concise, and accurate information.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.
If you would like to join our team, please apply clicking the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Company – National Spine & Pain Centers
Website – https://www.treatingpain.com/