Commerce Product Review Editor
Pay: $25 an hour
Full Job Description
As a Commerce Product Review Contract Editor, you will assess, edit, and revise product reviews according to brand guidelines. Your goal will be to provide readers with comprehensive, detailed information that helps them make the best purchase decisions for their needs. This role requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours weekly and the rate is $25 per hour.
About Your Contributions:
- Research and perform revisions or updates to product reviews as needed according to specific brand guidelines.
- Use your editorial instincts to independently assess what work is required on a piece of content.
- Perform independent research on a product and analyze it against others in the market in order to better inform the review.
- Fact check and copy edit larger revisions and updates
- You have a strong editorial background in either Health, Food, Beauty, or Home, with current industry knowledge.
- You consider yourself a product junkie who enjoys spending time online comparison shopping and researching purchases
- You’re able to easily adopt an established brand voice, and you can adhere to strict brand and style guidelines like a pro.
- You are a strong copywriter, capable of writing engaging, lively copy, all while keeping the reader in mind
- You have experience working in a content management system
- You are comfortable working remotely
Dotdash’s vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest-growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday’s 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Company – Dotdash
Website: https://www.dotdash.com/Click Here to Apply