Comm Data Cap Operator
Full Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logs into a computer and switches between work queues to validate, rotate, identify and enter information.
- Determines what information needs to be entered on each document and makes decisions about questionable information on computer images.
- Rotates and adjust images.
- Verifies, if required, that previously entered information is correct.
- Re-enters previously entered information.
- Deciphers errors and makes a decision as to what the correct information is.
- May electronically sort and code documents within the system.
- Reference work instructions as needed.
- Required to attend mandatory meetings and trainings, work scheduled overtime with minimal notice, and perform other duties as assigned per business needs.
Qualification Requirements –
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Successfully pass and maintain acceptable background checks and security clearances.
- Basic computer knowledge and Microsoft Suite experience.
- Able to type 8,000 keystrokes per hour.
Saturdays: Scheduled based on production need. Must be willing and able to work Overtime and Saturdays, as needed.
**This position will work from home once training has been completed.**
Company – Data Dimensions
Website: https://datadimensions.com/Click Here to Apply