Full Job Description
Number of hires for this role1
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
You will be a valuable, vital, and trusted team member and will have a wide range of responsibilities to support the needs of a quickly growing office. The Collection Support role will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Success, but may also be given responsibilities by other members of the leadership.REMOTE & PART-TIME. This position will be part-time, non-exempt, 15-20 hours per week with the potential to go full-time.
- Collect account receivables by contacting customers via phone and email
- Investigate the circumstance of non-payment
- Complete AR invoice processing
- Collaborate with customer success to resolve any customer concerns or needs
- Have a high school diploma, General Education Diploma (GED), or equivalent experience. An associate degree is preferred
- Are good at following instructions
- Only need to be shown how to do something once
- Prioritize your tasks so that the important things get done when needed and are able to plan your work so that you meet deadlines
- Have strong verbal communication skills and can articulate messages as you communicate with customers and other team members
- Can empathize with customers and work to find solutions within provided parameters
- Have worked in a professional office and/or fast-paced environment
- Are organized and have high attention to detail
- Exhibit timely and accurate follow-through when dealing with customer accounts
We’re already the #1 rated company in our space and our customers love our system and our people. Recently voted locally as “The Best Place to Work in Charlottesville” we care as much about our people as our customers, and it shows! Whether it’s a pancake breakfast, a video game night, a 5k mud runs, or a happy hour, there’s time to enjoy the other people who are on the mission with you.
We’re also on a strong financial footing, with 12 years of organically-fueled growth and four years running on the Inc. Magazine list of fastest growing privately held companies in the US. But, there’s so much more we can do. And that’s why we need you to join our growing team!
CoConstruct’s core values appear in everything we do and everyone we hire:
- Look in the mirror first: We first look to ourselves to see what we can do (and not just say) to make a difference.
- Understand why: We constantly dig deeper and question the status quo in pursuit of a better way.
- Practice sympathetic straight-shooting: We don’t sugarcoat the truth, but we always tell it, with care — even when it’s not convenient.
- Pursue the customer’s perspective: We make our customers’ lives happier by looking at the world through their eyes — and then taking action.
- Show personality: We allow our personalities to shine, so our customers love not just what we sell, but who we are.
- Boldly Innovate: We unapologetically question the status quo – then focus, experiment, and simplify to solve important problems.
CoConstruct is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The purpose of this document is to provide a general statement of the major responsibilities of this position and is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decision.
Company – CoConstruct
Website: https://www.coconstruct.com/Click Here to Apply