– Passionate about brewing coffee and love honing your craft as a coffee aficionado?
– A skilled writer who has a way with words?
– Then you may very well be the person we’re looking for.
We’re Coffee-Channel.com A rapidly growing coffee-blogging site that focuses on gear, beans, types of roasts, and all the new inventions that are introduced to the industry every year.
We mainly cater to the hobbyist and beginner who wants to level up his/her skills.
Most of the work will entail:
* Rewriting existing articles from scratch (some of them are not at the level we want them to be)
* Writing new blog posts
You don’t have to be a professional coffee aficionado. But you should have experience with the subject, and love writing about it.
Here are some examples of the kind of topics you could be writing about:
* How to Be An Eco-Friendly Keurig User (Yes, It’s possible)
* An overview of the 8 Different Types of Espresso Machines
* How to Brew Coffee in a Siphon or Vacuum Brewer
Specifics about the Position:
* We’re looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with 10,000 – 15,000 words of article writing per week (depending on how much you can do)
* Work remotely (in your pajamas)
* You’ll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
* Skype-based text communication only; no long, boring conference calls
* Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity
* You must have coffee experience
* You must be a native English writer (We will find out if you don’t have English as your first language when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if this is not the case. We will not pay.)
* What’s the capital of France. Please answer this in your application
* A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Skype, and PayPal
* Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
* Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
* An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
* Must be punctual; you must reply on Skype within 24 hours, and always hit deadlines