Teaching, Online Education
We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to middle school students (10-15 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment. Each class typically meets once per week and they are 1-hour long. There are 6-8 students per class.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a CodeWizardsHQ Instructor is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
* Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
* Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
* Engage with parents / students as needed
* Positively advocate for the school and the program
* Experience with the coding languages we teach
* Experience teaching kids or adults
* Computer purchased in the last five years, with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
* A quiet workspace free of distractions