Administrative, Medical & Health, Medical Research
To be discussed.
The source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. The department is currently seeking a CRA or SCRA to work for our client a pharmaceutical company in Mauritius. Candidates will work home based on a freelance basis. The contract is for 13 months which maybe extended.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating Dermatology studies
* Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and close out visits.
* Assist with document submissions to local authorities
* To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
* Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
* To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
* To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
* To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
Other Ad-Hoc CRA/SCRA duties
* Candidates should ideally have at least 1 year CRA experience
* Experience of monitoring Dermatology studies would be an advantage although not essential.
* Candidates should have a good level of English (written and spoken)Click Here to Apply