Client Operations Associate
Full Job Description
Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
Help create exceptional experiences for Veho clients and their customer service teams! This role is a mixture of client communication, claims investigations, data analysis and creative problem solving. Associates will provide real- time support for clients, write and produce weekly delivery reports, and facilitate new client onboarding.
There are opportunities for creativity and ownership in this role, including running analyses on client delivery data, learning and anticipating client needs, and engaging in other projects on the client team to help the business grow.
Hours: Part time to full timeShifts: Flexible, with night and weekends expected.
A candidate must have:
- Excel/google sheets knowledge
- Data analysis and data entry ability
- Experience in client or vendor relationship management
- Strong written communication skills
- Familiarity with Gmail (or similar email platform)
- Their own personal computer
A great candidate:
- Is a clear communicator with a high degrees of written and verbal professionalism
- Is a strong data analyst
- Is detail oriented and relentless about clean data
- Is a great relationship builder and has a customer-centric mindset
- Is entrepreneurial, hungry for growth, and always thinking about how to scale processes
- Is curious and investigative
- Can manage their own time and work independently with little or no supervision
- Understands when to execute and when to escalate, and will ask for help when needed
Company – Veho
Website: https://shipveho.com/Click Here to Apply