Job Category: Client Care Specialist
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Do you have the ability to read into a question and really understand what someone is asking? Does ‘making someone’s day’ get you out of bed in the morning? Do you want to work with a company that really makes a difference in the lives of others?
We are looking for a tech savvy Client Care Specialist to join our team and provide superior customer service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
What You’ll be Doing
You get to work from home with an amazing team of Client Care Specialists that care deeply about building and strengthening our client relationships. You will educate clients on our products and respond to tough (and no-so-tough) inquiries through email using Desk.com and on live chat using Intercom.io. Yep, you’ll be responding to LOTS of emails and putting smiles on people’s faces all day. That takes a certain kind of person. If that’s you…read on.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Knows their stuff. This can’t be your first rodeo. You have at least 2 years of experience in a web-based, service oriented company providing customer support where email and live chat were your primary responsibilities.
- Can read between the lines. Sometimes a client’s question isn’t always obvious, and I’m sure you know, a lot can get lost in ’email’ translation. A client may be asking for one thing, and really need something else. You have an uncanny ability to read into what they are looking for, ask the right questions and exceed their expectations by responding to their real question.
- Has some tech skills. You are tech-savvy and easily figure out how things work. You’re the first to get the latest and greatest tools and apps and have an aptitude for understanding how systems work together.
- Is an exceptional communicator. You know how to get your message across clearly and concisely to different audiences, through the written word. You are a skilled writer and have outstanding proofreading skills. Yup, you’re a natural here.
- Embraces sales. You understand that part of your role is to be a frontline salesperson and you see this as an important part of how you approach your work.
- Cares. You are an empathetic advocate for our clients. You recognize that through email, you are building relationships, making our customers feel cared for and quickly solving problems if an experience doesn’t go 100% as planned. You care about our clients having accurate information and are getting their issues resolved.
- Is thorough and obsessed with the details. You are careful, cautious and incredibly meticulous; some may even call you nitpicky – in an endearing way, of course! And, you dream about dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s. Nothing slips by the net when you’re goalie.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity. You have the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize your work in a fast-changing environment – you understand that things change as new information is made available. You don’t mind shifting gears and are skilled at having a few balls up in the air at one time.
- Is committed to their craft. You were meant to be in Client Care. It is your unique ability. It’s not a stepping stone to join PN or to gain some experience to launch another career. You care about people and want to be sure they have everything they need to make the right decision for themselves and get their questions answered.
- Has the ability to work independently and can ramp up quickly, for more intense periods of work. Once you are confident in what you need to do, you can run with it and don’t need a lot of direction. That said, you are not on an island. You’ll get plenty of help and support from the team when you need it and when it gets busy during launch periods and the team needs you – you’ll jump right in.
- Leaves their ego at the door. You have integrity, talent, are outgoing, have a palpable excitement about the future and don’t show it off. Shadiness, mediocrity, cynicism and excessive ‘constructive criticism’ are out.
- Wants to be part of purpose-driven organization. PN is a pretty incredible place and is committed to allowing you to do the work you love and love the work you do. You can learn a little bit more about what it’s like to work at PN from Phil Caravaggio, our co-founder.
Please only apply if you are committed to the Client Care field. Only serious applicants will be considered and not those looking for an opportunity to get into PN.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply