Full Job Description
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Are you pursuing a degree in the sciences and interested in applying that degree to a sales career? Join the Inside Laboratory Solution Sales Organization at Agilent – a leader in life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets. As an intern with our inside sales organization, you will use your passion for science to support the inside sales organizations while also participating in outbound demand generation campaigns.
You will support our Instrument Inside Sales Team and our Columns and Supplies Inside Sales team in a rotational type manner. Your time will be split between inbound and outbound activities.
- Answering inbound customer phone calls, qualifying the lead, and entering for sales rep follow up
- Prioritizing customer requests through email
- Generating quotations for sales reps
- Updating data in our sales system
- Inviting customers to local trade shows and events
- Outbound demand generation campaigns
- Learn Agilent’s workflow solutions and Agilent’s expansive portfolio (GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, UV-Vis, FT-IR, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, AA, MP-AES, Consumables, Services, Software, etc.)
Interns are encouraged to work 40 hours/week throughout the summer and continue to work part-time throughout the school year. Flexible hours are available, with a preference of 15-20 hours a week. Although the position is intended for our Little Falls Site in Wilmington, DE, this position is eligible to work remotely.
Company – Agilent
Website: https://www.agilent.com/?Click Here to Apply